CurtisSuperKid

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How Does the Baby Get in the Belly part 2

Our conversation this morning:

Curtis: Mom, why won't I ever get big boobies?
Me: Only girls get big boobies. The purpose of boobies is to feed babies milk.
Curtis: Well, why can't boys feed babies?
Me: I don't know. The same reason why mommies are the ones who carry the baby in their belly.
Curtis: How does the baby get in the belly?

* I stepped right into that one, didn't I? *

Curtis thought about it before I had a chance to answer and came up with this: Oh, I know!! When Jesus is making you, he puts the baby in the belly before he puts the belly on!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM , Blogger Meta Megan said...

    You need this book:
    http://www.amazon.com/Breasts-Body-Science-Genichiro-Yagyu/dp/091629188X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260997649&sr=8-2

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home